Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Job Position: Software Engineering Manager
Aurea is partnering with Crossover to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
Are you one of top Software Engineering Managers in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you interested in a full-time role with an annual compensation of US$100,000 while working 100% remotely ? At Aurea, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world.
What to Expect as a Software Engineer Manager at Crossover
Choose Crossover and you will play a dynamic leadership roles in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for managing, developing, and evaluating from 4 to 6 teams of 3-4 individuals. You will own the process of breaking specifications created by the product management team into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into high value, reusable components. We expect you inspire and enforce high quality within the teams you manage. You will run nightly builds, test cases for every change, and regression test runs. Under your management, we expect to see consistent improvement in both static code quality metrics and weekly production.
The Type of Software Engineer Managers We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need managers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Ruthless commitment to impeccable code quality
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job – even if it means putting in extra time to research the problems you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
- Enthusiasm for working both independently and in groups
- Excellent remote management skills (you will be using Skype, GoToMeeting, Google Docs, etc.)
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineer process
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on Java or .NET programming
- At least 5 years of experience as an individual contributor before managing several teams
- Outstanding communication skills (in English)
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory: Agile, SDLC, SLA
- Background in C# or Java
- Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory: Cloud computing, CMMI, TDD
How To Apply
Interested Candidates Should click here to apply online .