AceTech is a provider of outsourced Procurement & Supply Chain solutions and Human Resource solutions, tailoring its service-offering to the specific needs of each individual client.
From its offices in Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes To wers free zone, AceTech is ideally placed to meet its clients’ needs and to constantly seek to exceed their expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Controls Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Start Date: 2015-04-21
- Reporting into the Sr. Project Controls Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to develop and maintain project controls deliverables in support of fabricated multi discipline facilities engineering deliverables for the oil and gas industry.
- Produce planning and cost deliverables in accordance with the project timetable from engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning data
- Assemble planning and cost deliverables by early engagement with the project team so as to prepare the work-scope within a timely manner to maintain the schedule.
- Produce deliverables based on planning the most efficient build programme with the capability, of alerting the project to potential schedule and budget difficulties.
- Propose mitigation solutions based on “what if” scenarios run in Primavera Project Planning software.
- Produce project planning and cost deliverables in accordance with the project timetable of phased implementation from engineering/procurement/fabrication/construction/precommissioning/commissioning data.
- Assemble planning and cost deliverables by early engagement with the project team so as to support the project in a timely manner.
- Understand project documentation thus ensuring compliance with the scope of work and reflect in planning and cost deliverables.
- Ensure that the production of manufactured items is achieved in a timely manner by ND. Ensure that the project controls relating to the construction work-scope is applied in the safest, and most timely manner, whilst maximizing cost recovery for ND.
- Ensure the project controls framework reflects the capture of as built information. Also ensure that management of change is applied efficiently, capturing all changes that have a schedule and cost impact on the ND work-scope.
- Understand engineering procedures/interfaces for all disciplines and reflect in project controls deliverables.
- Any duties as deemed reasonable within the associated envelope of the individual’s technical capability.
- Assist in the technology transfer of good project controls practice to the indigenous team members.
- Mentor national employees.
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Project Manager
- Project Staff
- Senior Project Controls Manager
- Various ND management staff
- Tertiary Education
Key External Interfaces
- Other Nigerdock department staff
- Client teams.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within an oil and gas industry facilities fabrication/construction/engineering project controls environment – minimum 8 years in a project controls lead/supervisory role.
- Technical professional with in depth project fabrication/engineering/construction experience and knowledge of project controls requirements particularly relating to such.
- Tertiary Technical qualifications – essential.
- Good team player with a pro-active and flexible attitude, and able to work in a challenging environment, with minimal supervision. Must be able to communicate at professional engineer level and thus draw together the best information into a multi discipline package for the project.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (essential)
- PC Literate in MS Windows, Excel, MS Office,
- MS Project, Primavera Planning (minimum – skilled level)
- Mature person with cultural sensitivity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online