- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- BSc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting (at least second class lower/ upper credit)
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both writting and speaking.
- Analystical mindset.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications especially excel
- Good understanding of financial drivers, accounting rules and principles.
- Good orgazinational and planning skill
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the branch.
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure in the branch and report to Head Office on regular basis.
- Collate, consolidate and validate distributors stock holding and communicate same to Head Office on a regular basis
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE’s and analyze / challenge sales branch on resource allocation. Support sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking in the branch.
- Custodian of Branch operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and fixed assets accountant.
- Ensure effective reconciliation of all promotion carried out in the branch and provide monthly report to the HO.
Application closes on 30th April 2015
How to apply
Nestlé Nigeria upholds the principle of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities in its recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check more vacancies at Nestle Nigeria here