Fresh Job Alerts at Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage suitable candidates for immediate employment.
Head Business Improvement
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 10 years
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing
To formulate, initiate, and implement strategies to grow a culture of lean management, zero waste, and continuous improvement in NLNG and its subsidiaries to enhance value creation and deliver an efficient, resilient and competitive Organization.
• Plan, develop and manage the NLNG Continuous Improvement Framework; measure and assess the maturity level of the organisation and individual departments /divisions on the framework with the aim of moving from basic to mature/advanced.
• Plan, initiate, co-ordinate and implement process reviews and process redesigns across the Company and its subsidiaries to enhance organisational efficiency.
• Plan, initiate and provide strategies and steers on Business Improvements and / LEAN methodologies across NLNG and its subsidiaries to ensure that Company adapts to changing business environment and remain competitive on a sustainable basis.
• Drive and facilitate the Culture Alignment Journey to ensure its sustainability and embed in the NLNG Way of Work and Corporate Management System.
• Initiate strategies to embed a culture of Sustainable and Continuous Improvement in the organisation; working with the Leadership Team, Cross Functional Teams and the larger organisation to achieve this objective.
• Facilitate the delivery of significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefits across the company and its subsidiaries.
• Provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels and functions of NLNG and its subsidiaries on the use and practice of Lean methodology and tools to create value and competitive advantage.
A University degree.
10-12 years post graduate experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in required function in a reputable organization, preferably an oil and gas company. Knowledge of Project Management, Control Framework, Risk Management and related areas will be an advantage.
Method of Application